Friday, December 02, 2005

the JPH

I miss my husband!!!! This is the longest period of time we have ever been apart and it is agony!! I can attest that the old saying is true.....absence makes the heart grow fonder. I now have 6 pictures of John in my bedroom so that I can be reminded of his gorgeous blue eyes and sweet, reassuring smile until he finishes that grueling first semester of medical school. Next week the JPH will be reunited. I have a feeling that the next week of waiting is going to feel like a long, long time.

1 comment:

Stephen M Bourke said...

This may sound awfully strange, but the one of the best things that you can do to ease the interminable heartache is to remove all pictures and go about your day with only the memory of his beautiful face in you mind. That's why I will never put any pictures of my family up in my cube at work. I almost put a picture of my grandmother up last week, but I was able to stay strong.