Thursday, June 01, 2006

Company!!!


I could not be more excited! My mom and dad are coming to Cayman to visit for a week. We have promised them sunshine, a beautiful ocean view and a laid back vacation they both deserve. Time for them to get away from a barking dog, a yelping puppy, inspections, griping parents, hit-and-run drivers, etc.....

I look forward to being hostess to them for a change and showing them the way we live here. My friend Laura also has friends visiting this week. We had to laugh at the fact that our apartments have never looked so clean.

I can't wait for them to see the view from our front door. Although I will be ready to get back to the U.S. when our time is up here, I know for a fact that I will miss starting out each day by looking out to that beautiful, blue Caribbean Sea.

No comments: