Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Anyone still there????


My poor little blog....so ignored and forgotten. I am usually not this erratic as my behavior is typically routine and orderly. I'm not quite sure why I've been gone so long, but starting today I am going to try to be better. After talking about the strange day I had yesterday, Kerri encouraged me to start blogging again. So, here I am-

People are not kidding when they say your life changes after you have a baby. I never imagined that things would change so much. My world now revolves around my little guy and I cannot recall what I ever did before he was around. Gavin is proof that life is precious and that our God is a very good God. I stare at him in awe. It is amazing to look into a baby's eyes and sometimes see John, sometimes see me, sometimes see his grandpa or grandma.....a true miracle.

1 comment:

KD said...

you're BACK! yay! i missed u, hid! :) can i tell you how excited i've been to have u back at work? that little man of yours is beyond adorable. i think u and jp did a pretty good job!