Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Runnin' to the Border


I thought you were only supposed to have cravings during pregnancy. Not so. My new favorite crave is the chicken soft taco supreme from Taco Bell. So yummy. I talked myself out of running through the drive thru before work this afternoon. Now I am regretting that decision, especially since the peeps here are chowing down on pizza. But, what is up with the stingy distribution of sauce packets at Taco Bell drive thrus? I routinely ask (in a very polite manner), "May I please have several packets of mild sauce?" They hand me 2 packets. I ask for more sauce, the girl hands me ONE more packet. I used to accept this and drive off feling irritated, but not anymore!! I continue to ask for more sauce packets until I get a sufficient amount. I mean, a minimum of 3 sauce packets is required for each item to be eaten. To be honest, I like a little taco with my sauce. Is it just me?

1 comment:

jthomasparuch said...

You know that it's not just you. Does the bag full of stashed TB sauces speak volumes? You gotta love Taco Bell. It's what you crave!

JP