Thursday, August 30, 2007

Back to it...

Wow. Time flies. I cannot believe that it is almost September already! Our moms and Sarah and Karen are back in school and football games are gradually replacing baseball coverage on tv. It is still strange to think that John and I have a 4 month old beautiful baby.

Looks like things are going to get crazy again soon. John is waiting to hear about his first clinical placement. It seems as though a big move is in our near future. It is stressful, but fun to experience different parts of the world. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for NO more east coast moves. He has been running around trying to get all his documents turned in to the clinical coordinator. Shots, immunization records, doctor's signatures, student loan forms, etc..... They sure do make it hard work to get that M.D. behind your name.

Also have Courtney's wedding coming up. The bachelorette party is going to kill me! It starts at 11AM at the wineries! It should be lots of fun though. I haven't partied with my girls for ages.

1 comment:

KD said...

and don't forget your special dinner tonite w/Renee and I! :)