Sunday, August 05, 2007

FAMILY VACAY


Here's a picture of Gavin after his bath. He graduated to his big boy bathtub last night. He had fun splashing around.

It is almost that time!!! We're packing up and heading south.... not to the beach like we usually do, but to the Ozarks! Me, John, mom, dad, and Gavin are headed to the state of Arkansas for some fishing, shopping, and fun! Dad hit Sams Club and stocked up on goodies for the road trip. I'm really looking forward to all the garden veggies and some yummy BLTs. I am salivating just thinking about it!

Tomorrow John and I are headed to the game. Go Cards! I have been looking forward to this since my birthday. Thanks again Karen for the awesome birthday present- not only the tickets but also a free night of babysitting!! You rock!!

1 comment:

KD said...

LOVE this pic of Gavin! He is so super cute!!!!!