Thursday, June 08, 2006

The Big 2-9




Happy Birthday to me! The best birthday present I could ever receive was having my parents here to celebrate it with me. Of course mom and dad spoiled me with the traditional birthday "week" celebration. Each day, starting with Day 1 of the birthday "week", I received all kinds of goodies! Then, on day 7, they surprised me with a ZEN! MP3 player! Later that day, we had dinner at "EATS", and John was able to join us after his evening class. Then we partied it up Cayman style back at home. Dad was a terrific bartender as always. Laura and Brenda came over and we had a ball! I am blessed to have met such good friends here, and I could not have been happier to have us all together on my birthday. All the fun made me forget that I am a year closer to 30!

No comments: