Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Christmas all over again


Today we received a package in the mail from Grandma Karen and Grandpa Larry. It was FILLED (and I mean filled) with new clothes for Gav! Seven new pairs of pajamas, a few new outfits, new washcloths and a big boy bath towel! Oh and a super cute new bib. It was like Christmas again a month later. Thanks mom and dad! Oh, and I knew how to use the special key that was in the mailbox. I didn't make a fool out of myself again....

Not much else going on this week. I've been busy working on the two final papers for my classes. I submitted one today for my ethics classes. I wrote about the ethical obligation psychologists have to warn/protect their clients and third parties. Very exciting stuff. Now I need to finish up the other paper. 25 pages of just text is required. I am writing a short novel and I am also certain that the professor will not read everyone's paper. Oh, well...it keeps me up to date with the latest research.

And my random thought of the day: Vernor's ginger ale. Ever had it? You must try it if you have not. My father-in-law got me hooked on it. He grew up in Michigan where the tasty ginger soda was born. It is a bit pricey, but definitely worth it. Here is a picture of Grandpa Walt with Gavin.

No comments: