Sunday, February 17, 2008

Excuse my departure...

I have been busy working on final papers for my two online courses. The first one was fairly easy as it only had to be 12-15 pages. The second one however, had to be twenty five pages long. And that is just the body of the paper. Yes, I have been whining about this for weeks now, but for some reason my heart has just not been into studying this semester. Not sure why, but I have dreaded the completion of each weekly assignment. Maybe it is because we've been sick a lot during the past several weeks and my energy level has been low. Oh, well....this is my last week and two more courses bite the dust!

How is everyone? Did you have a nice Valentine's Day? We did. John got me a g/c to get a pedicure and manicure at a place nearby I like. I could not be happier! What a treat! We ate dinner at Amigo's- one of John's favorite places here to get fajitas.

More to come. I'm tired and do not want to look at the computer screen anymore tonight.

No comments: