Friday, January 11, 2008

Random Thoughts

I am so flighty today. I guess the mania has set back in following a week of that dreaded flu illness.

First I would like to send a SHOUT OUT to my cousin Becky- not Becky Cousin, although i think Becky Cousin is cool too. And Jill. Becky and Jill were so much fun at Court's bachelorette party. I sometimes wish I lived closer to these girls so that when I DID go out to party, it would be a guaranteed good time. But my "cousin" Becky is hilarious- one of those people who makes you laugh simply by her facial expressions and humor in any given situation. We have become closer in the past few years and I am blessed to have her as one of my gal-friends. As I get older I realize that it is harder to meet new girlfriends. In high school and college it was easy. I guess that since I'm not currently in the working world, my new contacts are somewhat limited. Anyway, Becky, you rock....even though you are now a myspace nerd and play wii more than your kids do. HA HA HA

I love Western french dressing. It has to be the Western kind- no other substitutes will work. I could drink this stuff right out of the bottle (I pretty much do). My father-in-law introduced me to this "heaven in a bottle" and I have been hooked since. Now, don't get me wrong....I'm still a Hidden Valley Ranch girl from time to time, but the Western definitely has my vote. It has the perfect blend of flavors.

Chocolate poptarts. I can't get enough of 'em lately. I am SO not pregnant, but for some reason I crave pop tarts (chocolate only) all times of the day. I have been planning my meals around the need for chocolate pop tarts. I went through a phase awhile back where I ate pop tarts every morning for weeks. And, I wonder why I have a hard time keeping the weight off my butt?????

Okay, and seriously, how does anyone expect me to watch the Cardinals play without Edmonds in the outfield? And the drama at the plate? It just isn't going to be the same.

And, THANKS A LOT Ms. Melon, AKA "Zoe"......I had nightmares thanks to the conversation we had about that web site the other day. I should not read about those kinds of sad stories. I do miss you though Melon. I think that I never want to have another job where you are not my co-worker. You made work so much fun.

Okay, that is all the racing thoughts I have for now. Happy Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAAAAAAW!!! Heids I just now had a chance to go out and get 'caught up' on the ol' blog. and HA! thanks for the shout out yo! even tho you busted me out... heeheheheee! crrrackin' up! and Lordy I hear ya on the flu thing. It went thru each one of us one by one... and I even think my DOG had it too dude. SERIOUSLEH. I think we are rid of it now... but yes, took a good couple of months to work its way thru all of us and get the heck outta dodge. BEAT IT FLU! DAMN YOU! and another thing... YES I feel you on the shampoo and condish thing. ughf! I can never figure out why it never equals out!!! ughf. so frustrating. you crack me up. its amazing tho, our similarities in OCD. I think it might be a 'Danner' thing... but possibly a select few of us... HUGS!