Saturday, January 19, 2008

Thanks dad!


After reading my blog, my dad sent me a link to an article on hgtv with the following message attached:

Heidi/monk, If you go to the above site you will find alternative uses for hair conditioner. My suggestion is for you to even the shampoo and conditioner by pouring the x-tra cond. into a separate bottle. This way your sense of equality/balance as well as guilt over waste can be assuaged.

I had to laugh at that. My mom told me that when I was little, around the age of 2, she could not figure out where the lids to her tupperware were disappearing to. I loved opening all the kitchen cabinets and taking out all of the contents and then "reorganizing" it all. One day my grandma was visiting and said, "Karen, I think I know where all the lids to your containers have gone." Apparently I would sit on the floor and throw all the lids in the garbage. It seems that my OCD started at a very young age.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love the BIG GUY, LITTLE GUY tees on Mr.D and Gavin. Sooo cute! Tell your mom and dad I said "hi" next time you chat with them.