Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Untitled

Okay, seriously, we cannot get over this flu virus thingy. Apparently this sickness lasts for weeks and there is nothing we can do it about. Of course we are trying to rest, drink fluids, and eat well, but enough is enough. I've talked to people all over the country who are battling this thing.

Went to Walgreens yesterday to pick up pictures I had ordered online. The girl could not find my pictures even though they were marked as "printed" in the computer. She offered to print them again and give me a 50% discount. Sounded good to me, so Gav and I did some shopping and minutes later the pics were reprinted. While driving home I wondered what would happen with my pictures if they were found. I realized that I had printed more than 100 pictures and it kind of freaked me out to think that they could end up in the wrong hands. I hate to be paranoid, but I thought about the pictures of Gavin taking a bath. I've encountered so many sickos in the world of mental health that I know they are out there! Hopefully some lazy employee just messed up and never printed the pictures so there was only one copy all along.

Speaking of pictures, I got out the digital frame that Eric and Sarah got us. It is so cool. I uploaded pictures to it today and it plays a slide show. I got all teary looking at pictures of the day that Gavin was born. Where does the time go? He was so little! It seems like just yesterday......okay, I am sounding really old. Time to sign off.

No comments: